Web-Sync Utility for CDS (October 2014)
If you are unable to web-sync CDS please check the following items before contacting Tech Support:
- Make sure you can browse the internet
- Ensure that the date and time are correct
- The version of CDS must be at least v9.05
- If computer is behind a firewall the following ports must be open 20, 21, 990
Once the above conditions have been met close the CDS program and please download the following compressed utility file to enable web-sync. 91100000.EXE.zip
- If you have a pop-up blocker enabled you will need to allow pop-ups from this site by clicking on the pop-up blocked information bar and selecting "temporarily allow pop-ups from this site".
- Then click the button on the web page that says "Click here to start download".
- Click 'Save' and save file to your desktop.
- Double click on the saved file and follow the on-screen installation instructions.
If you still are unable to web-sync after running the utility above please contact Tech Support at 1-800-345-2233.
To extract files from a zipped compressed folder
WINDOWS XP / 7
Do one of the following:
For more information: http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/cf_extract.mspx?mfr=true
- To extract a single file or folder, double-click the compressed folder to open it. Then, drag the file or folder from the compressed folder to a new location.
- To extract all files or folders, right-click the compressed folder, and then click Extract All. In the Compressed (zipped) Folders Extraction Wizard, specify where you want to store the extracted files.