BOSCH LIMITED WARRANTY
MERCURY MARINE SPECIAL SERVICE TOOL PROGRAM
APPLICABLE TO THE UNITED STATES AND CANADA
Bosch Automotive Service Solutions (“Bosch”) warrants to the original retail buyer (“Buyer”) that the products listed below (“Products”) to be free from defects in material or workmanship in accordance with the following:
Special Service Tools
Bosch will provide a limited lifetime warranty on Bosch Special Service Tools (excluding Bosch Diagnostic Tools and manufactured cables) (“Tools”) for the reasonable use life of the Tool which is defined as that point in time the Tool no longer functions properly as a result of normal wear and tear.
Bosch will provide a three (3) year warranty on Bosch Electronic Diagnostic Tools.
Bosch will provide a ninety (90) day warranty for manufactured cables.
The sole and exclusive remedy for any Product found to be defective is repair or replacement, at the option of Bosch. If any Product requires repair services, please call Bosch at (800) 345-2233 for instructions on returning to the Product to Bosch. If the Product is covered under this warranty, Bosch will return the repaired or replacement Product to the Buyer freight prepaid. If the Product is determined to be out of warranty, it will be repaired, if possible, for a reasonable charge plus return freight. When returning Product for repair, please include the following information: Company Name, Contact Name, Telephone Number, Description of the Problem, preferred method of payment for non-warranty repair.
EXCLUSIONS AND RESTRICTIONS
- This warranty is only valid to the original purchaser of the Product and is not transferable to subsequent owners of the Product.
- The warranty period commences as of the date of delivery to the Buyer.
- All warranty claims must be made within the warranty period and proof of purchase must be supplied.
- This warranty does not cover consumable items, including, without limitation, such as non-rechargeable batteries, or any chains, electric motors, knives, threaded/splined/toothed items and cutter blades.
- This warranty does not cover the cost of freight to return the Product to Bosch.
- This warranty does not cover any Product that has been abused, altered, opened, worn out, contaminated, used for a purpose other than that for which it was intended, or used in a manner inconsistent with instructions regarding use. This warranty does not cover battery leakage.
- The existence of a defect shall be determined by Bosch in accordance with procedures established by Bosch.
- Except for manufactured cables, this warranty only covers Products manufactured by Bosch. Bosch will pass through to the Buyer all manufacturers’ warranties. For all products manufactured by third parties, please see the original manufacturer’s warranty for details.
- No one is authorized to make any statement or representation altering the terms of this warranty.
THE ABOVE WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL BOSCH BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOST PROFIT) WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY. IF THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS DEEMED TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE, BOSCH’S LIABILITY SHALL NOT EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT. Some states do not allow limitations on how long implied warranties last, or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives the original retail buyer specific legal rights, and the original retail buyer may have other rights, which vary from state to state.
Products may contain an End User License Agreement (EULA) that sets forth specific terms and conditions, including warranties, relating to the Product software. Product software is proprietary, confidential information protected under copyright law. Users have no right in or title to Product software other than a limited right of use revocable by Bosch. Product software when correctly installed, will execute its programmed instructions. Bosch does not warrant that software will operate uninterrupted or error-free. Product software may not be transferred or disclosed without the written consent of Bosch. Product software may not be copied except in ordinary backup procedures.
If you have any questions on the application of the Product, please call Bosch Technical Support at (800) 345-2233.
Buyer may not assign this Agreement or any right or obligation of this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise. This warranty shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Michigan U.S.A., exclusive of its conflict of laws principles. The U.N. Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall not apply. Bosch reserves the right to amend this warranty policy as required.
Bosch Automotive Service Solutions Inc.
28635 Mound Road
Warren, Michigan 48092
Panasonic Standard Warranty